Centralized discipline of coordination and management of a program and/or projects in order to support achieving the planned objectives and benefits to the organization. Portfolio Management is a tool to ensure the right investments are being made and alignment to strategic goals. A certified project management professional (PMP) will provide guidance to project resources throughout the lifecycle. Business process improvement, change management, mentoring, and coaching are foster and encouraged.
- Strategic and tactical planning
- Maintain compliance during lifecycle
- Customized Templates and Processes
- Timely delivery of status reports
- Track deviations and report KPIs
- Financial Management/Financial Tracking
- Risk and Issue Management
- Change Management
- Earned Value Technique to Earned Value Management
- Facilitation of Meetings
- Timely delivery of deliverables
- Customer Satisfaction of results
How We Charge
Costs are determined by the staffing model, scope of work, and period of performance of your requirement.
Service Level Metrics
|Cost Overruns||Within proposed budget|
|Timeliness of Status Reports||95%|
|Change Requests Submitted||TBD|
Cost Saving Tips
- Engage all major stakeholders early in the scoping phase of a new project to identify volume, geography, security requirements, etc.
- Receive sponsorship agreement to funding strategy
- Maintain a streamline skilled resources pool
- Report relevant data to support decision-making
Services are in compliance with applicable standards from NIST, OMB, FIPS and GAO.