Business Intelligence (BI) is concerned with how to use that integrated data to make strategic business decisions, the next-generation of data warehousing. BI focal point is data governance -- the practice of using integrated data to make strategic business decisions about expenditures, workflow and product quality.
- Data Warehousing
- Data Mining
- Data Sharing
- Business Analytics/Analytical Processing
- Reporting/External Reporting
- Agency Risk Management framework
- Business Performance Management
- Text Mining
- Knowledge Management
How We Charge
Includes the costs for services and support applied to address your Business Intelligence requirement.
Service Level Metrics
|System Monitoring||24 x 7|
|Incident Monitoring||24 x 7|
|System Availability||99.99% excluding planned downtime*|
Cost Saving Tips
- Improve decision making, cut costs and identify new business opportunities
- Identify inefficient business processes that are ripe for re-engineering
Services are in compliance with applicable standards from NIST, OMB, FIPS and GAO.