Specialized security engineering expertise, tailored to provide the appropriate technology and strategic planning solutions that address specific agency business needs and mission objectives.
Functions of this security service include
- Security Planning to provide compliant, standards based process management, monitoring and control
- Security Consulting Services (Technical and Management) to provide industry solutions that support mission area and business needs
- Training on Current and Emerging Technologies to improve specific knowledge and service area skills
How We Charge
Costs are determined by the staffing model, scope of work, and period of performance of your requirement.
Service Level Metrics
|System Monitoring||24 x 7|
|Incident Response||24 x 7|
|System Availability||99.99% excluding planned downtime*|
Cost Saving Tips
- Provide lower total cost of information security ownership.
- Allow agencies focus resources on mission critical business objectives.
- Compliance with government regulations is provided through ongoing security monitoring.
- A vendor neutral approach supports the appropriate composition of security services by deploying market-based solutions from a wide variety of industry sources.
Services are in compliance with applicable standards from NIST, OMB, FIPS and GAO.