Resume operations in the aftermath of a major hardware/software failure or destruction of facilities. Restore IT systems with backups, and/or provision local area networks (LANs) to meet immediate business needs
Functions of a managed security service include
- Contingency Planning
- Alternate Site Management
- Telecommunications Service Support
- Information System Backup, Recovery and Reconstitution
How We Charge
The cost of this service is recovered by the number of full time employees (FTE) supported in your agency as a percentage of total departmental FTEs supported.
Service Level Metrics
|System Monitoring||24 x 7|
|Incident Response||24 x 7|
|System Availability||99.99% excluding planned downtime*|
Cost Saving Tips
- Provide lower total cost of information security ownership.
- Allow agencies focus resources on mission critical business objectives.
- Compliance with government regulations is provided through ongoing security monitoring.
- A vendor neutral approach supports the appropriate composition of security services by deploying market-based solutions from a wide variety of industry sources.
Services are in compliance with applicable standards from NIST (including SP 800-34), OMB, FIPS and GAO.