CTS can provide professional level services to customers to answer needs for mission areas.
Professional services are available across a broad range of information technology functions. Services are available in consultant or technical service roles. CTS professionals under this service may be highly experienced Federal and contract employee experts. Many of the professional services staff have experience providing existing CTS services and as such can be valuable standalone assets available to customers
What is included
- End User Infrastructure and Office Automation Integration
- Audio Visual Systems and Installation
- Operation Support Services (server management including daily care/feeding/patching and 24/7 proactive monitoring)
- Backup/Restore Archiving utilizing Enterprise CommVault solution
- Budget Analyst
- Information Management Services (IMS)
- Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) Implementation and Production Support Services
- Microsoft Active Directory (AD) Engineering and Architectural Services
- Microsoft AD Support Services
- Microsoft Desktop Image Engineering and Support Services
- Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Engineering and Architectural Services
- Microsoft SCCM Support Services Project Management
- Network Services
- Project Management Services
- Remedy Integration, Deployment & Production Support
- Security Compliance Services
- Portfolio and Service Catalog development and support
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Operational Level Agreement (OLA) development and support
- Vendor Management Services
- SharePoint migration, custom web part implementation and portal support
- Citrix migration and per-apps application integration into Citrix environment
- Mobile application security vetting and deployment into USDA custom Apps Store
- Business process development and documentation
- Process Improvement
- Training Delivery System
- GAP Analysis for Business Models
- Service Desk Design and Integration
- Design, Integration, and Deployment Services
- Operational Security Support
- On-Line Survey Services
How We Charge
Hourly Professional Services rates vary by the type of work. Travel costs are not included in the rates.
Service Level Metrics
Service Level Metrics for Professional Services are flexible and can be designed to meet the needs of the customer.
Cost Saving Tips
- Sharing of services across agencies to achieve efficiency through economies of scale.
- Avoid greater costs associated with high priority service.
- Engage project team early to document requirements.
- Minimize changes during project delivery.
- Avoid historical project cost estimation.
- Ensure that all requirements are documented.
CTS is available to discuss the customization of Professional Service support.