The NITC Token service can integrate with data center infrastructure, NITC hosted servers or applications, and external systems or applications in which multi-factor authentication is desired.
What is Included
NITC would like to support customers who want to consolidate their token solutions, reduce infrastructure costs, and provide a flexible alternative in establishing multi-factor authentication capabilities to complement their HSPD-12 smartcard solutions.
Token solution capabilities
- Hard (fobs) tokens have 6-8 year battery
- Soft tokens for Smartphones
- Emergency Temp tokens can be issued
- Self-Service PIN reset capabilities using challenge questions for verification
Integration with the NITC Token solution for each system / application.
- Integration costs cover interconnection documentation and connectivity token system configuration, and technical service hours.
- High Availability between NITC’s Kansas City and St. Louis data centers.
How We Charge
- A flexible cost structure for token utilization that allows customers to pay only for what they use. Tokens are billed as a per token / per month fee.
- No maintenance or fob replacement costs, it’s inclusive in the monthly utilization fee.
- For external systems or any application, a One-Time Fee (OTF) is charged for integrating with the NITC Token solution.
- For token services associated with remote access into PaaS and Managed Hosting environments, the token integration fee is included, utilization token fees still apply.
Service Level Metrics
|Measure||Service Level Targets|
|Authentication Service||24 x 7|
|System Monitoring||24 x 7|
|Incident Response||24 x 7|
Cost Saving Tips
- If a user is finished with the token, turn it in to reduce token utilization charges.
- Tokens can be delivered as hard fobs usually within 24-48 hours to a user or they can be installed and registered on smartphone as secure applications usually within 1 - 4 hours.