The Digital Infrastructure Services Center (DISC) Enterprise Content Management solution enables all authorized users within an organization to create, capture, store, manage, publish, view, search, archive all types of documents, and provides the ability to support the entire content management lifecycle.
What is Included
- Midrange Platform as a Service virtual server resources
- Oracle™ WebCenter Content Management software licensing and maintenance
- Key DISC Technical Services to install, patch, and upgrade software components
- Additional virtual central processing unit (CPU), memory, and storage resources as required
- Optional Fault Tolerant and Disaster Recovery capabilities
- Optional Planning and Integration services
- Optional Application Integration services
How We Charge
Hosting charges are based on actual number of virtual servers and resources utilized.
- Number of Enterprise Content Management servers required
- Additional virtual server resources required (CPU, Memory, Storage)
- Optional Fault Tolerance requirements
- Optional Disaster Recovery requirements
- Optional Professional Services
Service Level Metrics
|Measure||Service Level Targets|
|System Monitoring||24 x 7|
|Incident Response||24 x 7|
99.9% or more
excluding planned downtime*
* - DISC reserves the option to schedule routine infrastructure maintenance activities on Sundays between 1800 to 2400 hours Central Time.
NOTE: DISC utilizes the USDA Universal Telecommunication Network (UTN) for Wide Area Network services. The UTN is contractually guaranteed to be 99.9% available but has historically delivered over 99.99% availability.
Cost Saving Tips
- Engage DISC early in the scoping phase of a new project to identify all business and technical requirements
- Forecast response time and load expectations
- Utilize other OCIO service offerings to minimize application integration efforts and reduce costs through economies of scale