Digital Infrastructure Services Center (DISC) can provide collaboration on the cloud through its secured cloud based storage service. This cloud based remote storage capability is accessible from the Internet through mobile device, browser, or thick client which will provide agencies/organizations the capability to have their own private cloud storage. Users of cloud storage can share content with other cloud storage users within that domain.
What is Included
- DISC Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Storage Services
- Web based interface to securely upload and download files
- Version control
- Sharing of files with both registered and non-registered users
- Secure file sharing with password and expiration date
- Downloadable sync clients to sync from your desktop , laptop and mobile devices
How We Charge
Hosting charges are based on the following factors:
- Number of registered users within CloudVault
- Actual storage used within CloudVault
Service Level Metrics
|System Monitoring||24 x 7|
|Incident Response||24 x 7|
|System Availability||99.99% excluding planned downtime*|
* - DISC reserves the option to schedule routine infrastructure maintenance activities on Sundays between 1800 to 2400 hours Central Time.
NOTE: DISC utilizes the USDA Universal Telecommunication Network (UTN) for Wide Area Network services. The UTN is contractually guaranteed to be 99.9% available but has historically delivered 99.997% availability.
Cost Saving Tips
- Engage DISC early in the scoping phase of a new project to identify all business and technical requirements
- Forecast response time and load expectations
- Utilize other OCIO service offerings to minimize application integration efforts and reduce costs through economies of scale