Digital Infrastructure Services Center (DISC) Facility Services provides an optimal Enterprise Data Center (EDC) operating environment for production customer application hosting. All DISC-managed EDCs adhere to USDA EDC standards and include key fault-tolerant characteristics equivalent to Uptime Institute Tier standards.
What is Included
Production Enterprise Data Centers
Kansas City, Missouri (Production)
Tier IV - Fault Tolerant Site Infrastructure
A Fault Tolerant data center has multiple, independent, physically isolated systems that have redundant capacity components and multiple, independent, diverse, active distribution paths simultaneously serving the computer equipment.
Saint Louis, Missouri (Disaster Recovery)
Tier III - Concurrently Maintainable Site Infrastructure
A concurrently maintainable data center with redundant capacity components and multiple, independent distribution paths serving the computer equipment.
How We Charge
The cost of this service is included with other hosting services that rely on this service.
Hosting services that include Facility Services:
Service Level Metrics
|Measure||Service Level Targets|
|System Monitoring||24 x 7 x 365|
|Incident Response||24 x 7 x 365|
Saint Louis (Tier III)
Kansas City (Tier IV)
* - DISC reserves the right to schedule occasional infrastructure downtime and maintenance activities to accommodate growth and ensure optimal availability.
Cost Saving Tips
Utilize DISC Enterprise Data Centers to obtain optimal business application availability
- Kansas City for Production applications
- St. Louis for Disaster Recovery
- Escorted access to the data center for authorized customer personnel can be scheduled to perform necessary operational tasks
- Certified DOJ Level IV Secure Facility
- USDA DM 3510-01 Physical Security Standards for Information Technology Compliant
Security measures include
- Guard stations
- Parking lot and exterior building surveillance
- Computer room entry and egress surveillance
- Computer room entry and egress secured with buffer zone and biometric access control