Digital Infrastructure Services Center (DISC) provides an enterprise-class turn-key Social Networking Solution that enables interaction and collaboration of all Department associates, partners and customers.
What is Included
- Communities – Allows collaboration between community members using activities, blogs, wikis, and forums and shared files.
- Documents – Both personal and community files can be shared with other members.
- Wikis – Multiple members can collaboratively edit content.
- Blogs – Members can present their ideas in a Weblog and gain feedback from other interested members.
- Activities – Gather all your emails, IM Chats, documents, messages and other information in a central repository to accomplish your goals.
- Homepage – Update your Connect homepage with the communities, blogs, forums and activities that are important to your daily goals.
How We Charge
Service charges are based on actual number of Agency employees.
Service Level Metrics
|System Monitoring||24 x 7|
|Incident Response||24 x 7|
|System Availability||99.99% excluding planned downtime*|
|Website Metrics||Weekly log delivery|
* - DISC reserves the option to schedule routine infrastructure maintenance activities on Sundays between 1800 to 2400 hours Central Time.
NOTE: DISC utilizes the USDA Universal Telecommunication Network (UTN) for Wide Area Network services. The UTN is contractually guaranteed to be 99.9% available but has historically delivered 99.997% availability.