The OCIO encompasses seven divisions covering all aspects of developing, delivering, and defending USDA information technologies.
A high-performing IT workforce and system that delivers reliable, timely, and value added service.
Enable USDA’s mission of doing right and feeding everyone through innovative, secure, and cost-effective IT solutions and services.
- Improve customer IT experiences
- Cultivate a data-driven culture
- Expand risk-based policies
- Cultivate a highly-effective IT workforce
- Optimize value of IT services