The Data Center Hosting Services (DCHS) Enterprise Solutions are developed utilizing government and industry standards and best practices. Our Level IV data center facilities utilize state-of-the-art, enterprise class infrastructure technologies to deliver optimal yet cost-effective solutions. DCHS has a diverse and dedicated staff of Information Technology professionals who are proficient in systems architecture and integration, infrastructure management and operation, and disaster recovery. They work with customers to deliver secure and highly available solutions. The DCHS secure IT infrastructure consists of virtualized mainframe and midrange platforms as well as virtualized network and storage infrastructure. The systems and applications managed by DCHS are national in scope, mission critical, and essential for the operations of the United States government.
Colocation services provide the physical hosting of your IT equipment within a Tier III or better data center within a physically secure environment.
Colocation Services include:
- Facilities planning
- Standard rack
- 2 L6-30 power whips to rack with PDUs
- 4Kw power for rack
- NITC will provide power to the rack. Standard power takes full advantage of computer room power redundancies. Additional power outside of what is provided to the rack will be an additional charge to install the power whips.
- Physical system resets upon customer request
- Customer notification of facility related incidents
- Physical equipment installation assistance (funding may be required)
- External rack cabling services to NITC shared services.
- Optional customer asset disposal
- Physical security monitoring"
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): The DCHS Infrastructure as a Service provides a virtual machine infrastructure which allows customers the option to maintain control of their operating and general support systems at the system level. IaaS is provided for customers to maintain control of their hosting platform while allowing DCHS to control the infrastructure on which it resides. DCHS also offers three tiers of IaaS storage that are available to customers on demand.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): The DCHS Platform as a Service builds on the IaaS to provide customers with robust hardware platforms that are virtualized for optimal cost efficiency and flexibility. The underlying hardware is coupled with DCHS Network and DCHS Storage services to provide a fully managed operating platform up to and including one of the supported operating systems. In addition to the supported operating systems, DCHS currently also offers various PaaS services including database, web portal, web server etc. The PaaS services include software license management and essential professional services for the products included in the service.
- Managed Hosting: For extremely large or unique applications that require dedicated hardware, DCHS will manage customer provided servers up through the operating system (OS) in a secure operating environment Including systems installation, engineering, administration, and support.
- Professional Services: DCHS can provide the professional services required for integrating and administering enterprise-class business applications and databases, project management, and planning for technology advancements and disaster recovery.