Information Security Center (ISC)
Cyber Security secures the business of USDA by managing the risks of cyber threats and vulnerabilities. We protect USDA agencies as they deliver IT services to their stakeholders and the American people.
That means our primary purpose is making sure USDA organizations and their employees have the knowledge and tools they need to fulfill their responsibilities and to create an environment of trust for their customers.
To that end, we focus as a service organization on delivering:
- Comprehensive leadership in developing and implementing an enterprise-wide, trusted environment in support of all USDA components
- A framework for tracking, reporting, and responding to events in an efficient and timely manner
- A centralized threat awareness and security analytics capability
- Effective outreach, communications, and reporting capabilities
- An enhanced enterprise security posture with technical guidance, engineering and operational services
- An architecture of security related products and solutions
- A complete Assessment and Authorization (A&A) function via the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process for all systems
Acting Chief InformationSecurity Officer
Director, Agriculture Security Operations Division
Director, Security Management Division
Contact the ISC 24 Hour Hotline to report lost or stolen equipment at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866.905.6890