NITC Procurement Services enhance the customer experience by providing centralized support for key contract negotiations. This valued added service can optionally be utilized to acquire necessary equipment, software, and services to provide a total customer solution.
- Acquisition consultation and assistance
- Cost Savings through economies of scale
Acquisition support for funded procurements
Acquisition Life Cycle Management
- Requirements Definition
- Request for Proposal (RFP) development support
- Technical and Business proposal evaluation
- Contract Management
- Vendor management
How We Charge
- A 5% service fee is applicable to new hardware and software procurements.
- Ongoing Hardware and Software maintenance renewals that are part of combined enterprise contracts are free of charge.
- Acquisition costs for hardware, software, and services are passed on to customers via reimbursable agreements.
Cost Saving Tips
- Utilize available Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) and other existing contracts
- Provide documented acquisition requirements
- Avoid emergency and expedited procurements
- USDA customers must provide an approved Acquisition Approval Request (AAR) and other supporting information.
- Utilize other OCIO service offerings to minimize application integration efforts and reduce costs through economies of scale
Download the Business Services - Procurement page from the NITC Service Catalog.