The Office of the Chief information Officer is responsible for assuring that USDA information management is consistent with the principles of the Paperwork Reduction Act and with information security and privacy requirements.
In this role, the OCIO manages:
- The official online repository of all USDA Departmental Regulations, Notices, Manuals, and Secretary Memoranda
- USDA Records Management Program
- The USDA Forms Management Program
- USDA Information Collection
- Information Quality Activities
- Section 508 compliance for electronic or information technology